Friday, June 13, 2008

Je suis le mieux!




I’d like to go to Paris. I haven’t been in four years now, and its time for me to go back. Grand Marnier has decided to put on a contest - a winnable contest - which just so happens to have a trip to Paris as its grand prize. I don’t know exactly how the contest works, but I’ve submitted an entry and I think that you should not only see it, but go ahead and vote for it. I don’t know if the voting leads directly to the winning, but I’m happy to find out. Anyhow, here is the link, please enjoy: http://mygrandmarnier.com/contests/4/entries/3086/email
I think the way to vote is to visit http://www.mygrandmarnier.com/ and "View/Vote". . . I am in round four, I think, so give them hell. French Hell!


7 Comments:

Blogger Andy8097 said...

Do I recognize the girl on the bottle?
Seriously, very well done, even after reading all these blogs, I am still impressed.
But...vanilla on her lips...hmmmm

6/18/2008 6:12 PM  
Blogger Snapp said...

I swear Lt Col, the finding of vanilla was purely professional. I will stick to the professional version of the story until I set foot in Charles deGaulle airport, after which point I may revise my statements.

6/18/2008 11:01 PM  
Blogger Andy8097 said...

And that was a nice touch, texting me at 10:30 last night. Luckily I was just falling asleep, and I was then able to stay awake for a few more hours.
Still, it was "amusing".

6/19/2008 5:13 PM  
Blogger Andy8097 said...

I tried to vote for you but your entry was not there. After reading the rest, yours is hands down the best. the others are not even in the same class with you.
What happened? Did you win by acclamation and they are just not letting you compete against the others.

6/26/2008 6:13 PM  
Blogger Andy8097 said...

That was rotten of GM to reject your entry and I just sent them a strongly worded email telling them. And now I am going to bed!

6/26/2008 7:19 PM  
Blogger Andy8097 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6/26/2008 7:20 PM  
Blogger Shua said...

Maybe you should abandon this project and go to work trying to create a liquor through Yahimake that actually does tell you where “it’s” going to end. That would save us all a lot of trouble.

12/02/2008 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visitor Counter by Digits
Google