Tuesday, March 11, 2008

People are Sick Again

I was just speaking to my friend Brian True (listed as a personal reference on my current resume) about NyQuil and we're certain that money could be made by making a bar/hotel with NyQuil based cocktails. Each booth or seating area would be largely comprised of attractive and shiek hospital gurneys. After your second round, as you drift off to sleep, cocktail in hand delicious licorice drool sliding out the side of your cheek, one of our attractive bar cocktailers / hospital attendants will wheel you up to your room and leave you there to sleep away your sickness. . .
 
Wouldn't that be nice?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it is the most amazing of concoctions. comes over you like an alzheimer fog of cerebral invisibility.

3/12/2008 6:58 AM  
Blogger Andy8097 said...

i can't use NyQuil because it has the opposite effect, keeping me awake. But, I think you might hav something here, although I think getting the gurneys from the middle east might be expensive.

3/15/2008 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should also serve cheese.

3/18/2008 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visitor Counter by Digits
Google