Tuesday, December 02, 2008

New Mail: Shua, Shua, Shua, Shua, Shua. . . Shua.


I’ve heard of crowd participation in the past, the occasional off-color comment from an unruly fan base, but never in my limited fame have I come across a pundit so in tune, so incredibly well-informed that he/she has the capability of commenting a dozen or so times in the span of 24 hours.
I applaud you, Shua, for you have made me proud. Not as proud as when I found you in the backyard of the house one winter evening with an empty bottle of MD 20/20 and the cushions from the couch beneath your quietly sleeping head.
By way of an update, I’ll tell you that the most recent hiatus from the blogosphere has been family holiday travel, new copywriting clients and the continual need to serve people wine and beer. I’m hoping to unleash a good old fashioned six-page rant here in the next few days so keep your eyes and ears ready. I’m sure that Shua will agree that new material is easier to comment on than old material.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shua said...

Awesome! Appreciated comments are always appreciated. I'm only on May 2008 and my boss thinks its time to do work. Man is she ever mistaken!

12/02/2008 10:59 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Wow! Your own groupie. That's so cool.

I am still stressing over Smart Kid Behind Kelly. He's been holding out for an answer to his problems for a long, long time. I'm concerned he may soon find comfort in the arms of someone he probably shouldn't want or need. You know how that goes ... it all starts with a stiff drink to ease the pain, then the next thing you know, the smell of the Bunsen burner ignites a small fire in one's brain, sending one ever deeper into a cataclysmic, yet intoxicating, addiction. Then, next thing you know, your wife is writing a book.

You know how that goes.

So please, please help this poor boy. So many lives are depending on you.

12/03/2008 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visitor Counter by Digits
Google