Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Travel Schedule: "Hectic"

I suppose I didn't realize that a week has gone by since my attempt at locating my toes. It has been a sinfully quiet week at the end of which my travel partner and sayer-of-nice-things-about-my-new-beard Krissy fell to the flu.

She was very sad, and also "her skin hurt."

It was a serious affliction by all accounts, but two days of regulated thera-flu and bedrest and she is back on the trail towards adventure. Two nights of sleeping on the couch and two days of making soup has me in "full-nesting mode" which doesn't play well with "get in the car and drive for 18 hours mode."

All the same, and update will appear shortly, please be excited and diligent.

Aloha

1 Comments:

Blogger AndyE said...

So what do you think of San Francisco? Will you stay there? we eagerly await the next installment.

6/17/2007 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visitor Counter by Digits
Google